- Style: LooseWave
- Bundles Count: 1 individual
- Length(s) available: 10 - 30 inches
- Weight per bundle: 3.5oz / 100 grams
- Material Grade: 8A
- Color Type: 1B (Natural Black) or 4 (Natural Brown)
- Wefts: Machine Double Stitched
- Advantages: Soft, No Matting or Tangling with minimal shedding with proper care
Brazilian Loose Wave - Single Bundle
Length/Obsession in Inches
- The most sought after hair in the market as extremely luxurious and very soft with lots of body and natural shine.
- Very versatile due to softness, durability, low/medium luster and density (thickness) with cuticle intact from donor in its original state.
- Natural colors of dark brown or black while dark colors can be dyed to lighter shades just as you would color any human hair.
- Naturally straight wavy or curly in which the waviness can be easily turned into curly with proper styling.
- Excellent for people with African American ancestry as it looks very natural, yet manageable.
This texture has well-defined waves, giving you a more bouncy look. The loose wave is very versatile and can be worn curly or straightened with a flat ironed.